2006 Cadillac SRX wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Cadillac SRX:

2006 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Aug 122014

While driving at a very slow speed the car tracking system light comes on and the car lost the ability to accelerate. I was in the medium of a very busy highway and almost had an accident because the more I push on the accelerator the car would not go any faster. This is very dangerous and I am almost afraid to drive my vehicle. I have taken it to the shop for this problem and they had no idea why this was happening. I have to be very careful when at a stop sign getting ready to take off because I don't know if the car will accelerate or not. This has been happening for a long time and I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

- Oxford, AL, USA