2.4

2008 Cadillac SRX fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Cadillac SRX:

2008 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Jun 052013

SRX 8-cyl

Leaving work I started the vehicle and drove approximately 1/2 mile when the engine light came on and the vehicle started pulling and shaking. I pulled over and turned the vehicle off for a few minutes. I started the vehicle again and it continued to do this so I took it to the dealer and the dealer told me it was the exhaust system and would cost 2300 to fix.

- North Little Rock, AR, USA