2.8

2010 Cadillac SRX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Cadillac SRX:

2010 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Nov 102014

SRX 6-cyl

I just brought this SUV Sept. 2014. Last week I was going around a curve. The rear end swerved and the tires rolled over the curve. The air bags deployed and the car stopped, the car was towed to a Cadillac dealer.( weeks before I found out about the recall on the air bags, seat, suspension and seat belt.) so, when I told the adjustor about the recall he just brushed it off and said, " it's not the recall.". I don't think the adjustor worked for an outside company. I need to get my car independently checked so I can find out if it was the recall items. How could my air bags deploy from going over the curve" the car has no damage... none! I think the dealer does not want to fix the recalled items or they fixed them wrong. Because my driver seat was making some crazy sounds the weeks before the airs bags came out. Plus, I told the dealer and he said all the work was done to the car. I think their lying.... is there a government place I can have the car checked or can you send someone? can you please help me" thank you for your time.

- Blackwood, NJ, USA