2011 Cadillac SRX accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Cadillac SRX:

2011 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

May 032011

SRX 6-cyl

I parked my 2011 Cadillac model Srx in the garage and walked away from it and closed my garage door. One hour later I opened the garage door and the vehicle rolled down my driveway and over a curb and hit a tree. The car was in drive. On a normal automobile there the driver needs to put the car in park in order to remove the key. This feature is pretty universal in every car I have operated. This feature is not incorporated in my new Cadillac. It uses an electronic key that does that can remain in your pocket. There was no indication that I was leaving the car in drive vice park. If a child had been in my driveway this accident could have been much worse. The damages to my car were $2132.89 and the loss on 10 days use of the car.

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA