9.8

2013 Cadillac SRX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Cadillac SRX:

2013 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Mar 302013

SRX

My radio doesn't always work. It seems that I can hear the sirius radio stations but the I cannot hear the fm stations. The first time this happened was the week I purchased the car and I thought is was "operator" error since the system was very different than my previous car. I initially thought I may have inadvertently hit mute. Overtime I realized mute was not on, and that I could hear the sirius radio stations. Will be taking it to the dealership next week.

- Powell, OH, USA