2013 Cadillac SRX wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Cadillac SRX:

2013 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Feb 272015

I purchased a new 2014 Cadillac Srx. After less than two years and 24,728 miles the dealer tells me my tires are worn out. I question the dealer because I have maintained the tires in accordance with GM and Cadillac guidelines. I did not understand why a 40K vehicle would have sold new would require new tires when less than two years old. The quality of the tires been sold on new vehicles needs to be investigated. This is a total misrepresentation to the consumer. Updated 10/06/15

- Bonaire, GA, USA