2014 Cadillac SRX seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Cadillac SRX:

2014 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Jun 172015

I was in a severe crash and suffered a severe concussion. My ribbon flew off my head when I came to, I did lose consciousness and woke up to on star telling me my vehicle was in a crash. I have severe pain in my neck shoulder, abrasions to the left side of my body and bruising. The vehicle is totaled but the airbag never deployed and it should have without a doubt. There was severe damage to the entire vehicle.

- Taylor, MI, USA

Dec 082014

The contact owns a 2014 Cadillac Srx. While driving approximately 5 mph, the vehicle accelerated independently and without warning. As a result, the contact crashed the vehicle into a cement post and the air bags failed to deploy. The contact and the front passenger both sustained chest injuries that required medical attention. A police report was filed. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 4,999.

- Gloucester , VA, USA