2007 Cadillac STS body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Cadillac STS:

2007 Cadillac STS Owner Comments

Feb 042014

STS 8-cyl

I was at a complete stop. I started going up the driveway, I felt the car lurch foreward. I thought I was slamming on the brake, but hit the gas instead. The car crashed into the house moving the concrete block. The airbags did not deploy. I broke my neck at C4 and C5. I have seen 3 reports on this site detailing the same. All these cars were 2007 Cadillac Sts. With all the problems with GM and airbags, could this be related?

- Westerville, OH, USA