- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 13 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 15 days ago
- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 46 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 80 days ago
1996 Cadillac SeVille
Worst 1996 SeVille electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac SeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1996 SeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac SeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the SeVille.