2013 Cadillac XTS lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Cadillac XTS:

2013 Cadillac XTS Owner Comments

Jan 072015

XTS 6-cyl

Right turn signal failure.. all of my right turn signal marks go out. Front, mirror, and rear. The dealer where I took the my vehicle to said that they could not get it to reproduce the problem. I was told that in their diagnostic that it was showing the front turn signal failure and I had a picture of the rear turn signal failure. They told me I needed to video tape it when it happens. While I'm driving"?" I contacted GM and opened a case on it which got the dealer to take it in. I got the vehicle back and it still did the same thing. I called GM back up and told them is wasn't fixed and they told me that the district manager said to close the case and to go get it fixed somewhere else. As of 2/16 I am still awaiting to get the vehicle fixed. The district manager of GM told the dealer not to fix it.

- Bethesda, MD, USA

Aug 082014

XTS 6-cyl

When applying the brakes, the brake lights do not come on. I was told by many people that the brake lights does not work.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA

May 012014

2013 Cadillac xts4. Consumer writes in regards to receiving professional and satisfactory customer service when consumer dropped off vehicle at dealership for recall.

- Vancouver, WA, USA

Mar 132014

The contact owns 2013 Cadillac Xts. The contact stated that the low beams failed to function. The vehicle was taken to dealer where it was found that the bulbs needed to be replaced. The vehicle was repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the problem. The contact also stated that the sun roof suddenly exploded. The approximate failure mileage was 9,000.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA