2004 Chevrolet Aveo wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Aveo:

2004 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Mar 012013

Aveo

I REALLY HAD FAITH IN MY CHEVY, BUT EVERY SINCE I HAD THIS CAR IT JUST SEEM LIKE THE DEALERSHIP SAW ME COMING AND SOLD ME THE WORSTEST NEW CAR THE HAD. I AM SO DISSATIFIED WITH CHEY THAT I WILL NEVER BUT ANOTHER ONE....

THE FIRST THING THAT HAPPEN IS ABOUT 2 WEEKS AFTER I BOUGHT E THE OIL BUT I SAID THIS IS A NEW CAR WHY WOULD THE OIL NEED CHANGING????

NEXT THEY HAD TO CHANGE THE WATER PUMP, NEXT THE PASSENGER SIDE WINDOW FELL OFF, ABOUT A MONTH AFTER THE TIRES WENT FLAT, PASSENGER SIDE REAR.

ABOUT 7 MONTHS WENT BY AND THE GASOLINE DOOR JUST FELL OFF, I REPEAT JUST FELL OFF ALL OF THIS IS HAPPENIN THE RADIO GOES OUT NOT CHANGING THE FUSES BUT OUT FOR GOOD

KNOW OF ALL THINGS YOU DONT NEED RIGHT NOW IS THE ENGINE LIGHT COMES ON, AND NOW THE REAR TIRE PASSENGER SIDE WONT MOVE.

PLEASE HELP ME I WAS A GOOD COSUMER