2006 Chevrolet Aveo seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Aveo:

2006 Chevrolet Aveo Owner Comments

Aug 062015

The same time the recall for daytime running lights module came my daytime running lights indicator started flashing and my airbag light came on. I took it to dealer to fix daytime running lights module, I also had airbag light check and they said the wiring harness melted and it cost me over $300 to fix. Is this connected to daytime running light module problem? if so I would like my money back! let me know please.

- Clinton, CT, USA

May 032013

Aveo 4-cyl

Driver's seat belt locked, does not work. First was locked and could not fasten it then it got loose and does not retract back. Locked loose.

- Mount Prospect , IL, USA