- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 2 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 37 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 45 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 68 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1995 Blazer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loose steering2
- NHTSA: Steering6
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.