1995 Chevrolet Blazer transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Chevrolet Blazer:

1995 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Jan 012014

Blazer UT

It is at NE MPLS and what happen is I went to Stout in WI around Jan 1st and as I was driving back to MN I went from using cruise control to off and I think I may have hit the four wheel button and than turn it off we got right into MN and I saw in rearview mirror light white smoke. I thought it was the cold so kept going and than the smoke got dark and than black so I just wanted to get us safely to the shoulder.. Than I felt and heard a I got off on the White Bear Exit.....we got to the light it was we stopped... and when the light change it wouldn't go I thought it was the transmission.... and we pushed it to the side of the road, parked it.

And you look in the back axle and rest of suspension area and you see black oil, dirty oil...and we towed it back to MPLS, it starts right up, warms up, and went from not moving to a friend, was able to get it to move in reverse after messing with the four wheel drive button...and the oil in the rear now looks clear and clean. So than some say it is the back end area and not the transmission.... it is a 1995 Chevrolet Blazer.

Update from Jun 11, 2014: I want to work on it