- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 17 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 21 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 33 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 36 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 39 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1997 Blazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4x4 will not engage1
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.