- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 4 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 31 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 42 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1997 Blazer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment9
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.