- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 39 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1997 Blazer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment9
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.