1998 Chevrolet Blazer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Blazer:

1998 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Oct 152004

Blazer 4WD 6-cyl

I have had numerous incidents with two very troubling issues. One was that my windsheild wipers would quit working. Of course you only use them when it rains, so it created a terrifying situation. I almost had an accident! I missed going off a bridge by a mere foot! I replaced the wiper motor and have not had trouble since (though I still have the old wiper motor). That was when I learned of all the troubles everyone else was having! with so much trouble, why hasn't something been done! I spent my hard earned money on fixing it when it has been known to have this fault all along. I feel so sorry for the family that will lose a loved one due to this....and it will happen because no one wants to issue a recall for this. Maybe you can't help me since I've helped myself in this issue, but the least you can do is prevent harm to someone else. The second issue I am having that I have as of yet been unable to fix is the turn signal constantly clicking. I've noticed that many other have the same issue. I just need to know how to fix it! please advise!! one more personal note....I am scared to death to read anymore of the complaints on my vehicle. I can't believe that with so many problems, with one particular make and model that something can't be done. I just think it's better to be proactive than have to deal with consequences after that fact.

- Evansville, IN, USA

May 202003

Blazer

When the consumer stepped on the ladder to get inside the vehicle, the plastic part which held the step together broke off.

- Hartford, CT, USA