1.7

1998 Chevrolet Blazer wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Blazer:

1998 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Jul 032006

Blazer 4WD 6-cyl

While driving the vehicle I noticed a popping sound from the rear of the vehicle. When I stopped to inspect the vehicle I noticed a whelp in the tire, the size of a tennis ball was protruding from the back passenger tire. As I have a young child and take care of my vehicles I know that it happened suddenly and not over time. I am replacing the tire because I will not chance an accident and am thankful that it did not blow and result in an accident with my 8 month old in the vehicle.

- Rustburg, VA, USA