- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 5 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 12 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 86 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1999 Blazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive is locking in1
- axle pinion seals are leaking1
- drive shaft u joints are clunking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.