- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- April 9: Investigation Closed Into Rusted Brake Lines in GM Trucks and SUVs
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1999 Blazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive is locking in1
- axle pinion seals are leaking1
- drive shaft u joints are clunking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.