- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 17 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 24 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1999 Blazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive is locking in1
- axle pinion seals are leaking1
- drive shaft u joints are clunking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.