- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 5 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 79 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1999 Blazer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment6
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)4
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.