8.0

2000 Chevrolet Blazer AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer:

2000 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Dec 072007

Blazer LS 403

My wife and I bought 2000 Blazer new. 2 Alternators,seat handle has broke so many times, we quit having it fixed. A\C problems every year. Now heater will not blow out at floor. Replaced heater core $500 bucks parts and labor. Fuel gauge erratic for 6months and then fuel pump went out, after paying out the ass for that, fuel gauge started working. Rear wiper motor has failed so many times, we stopped having it fixed. Transmission has had a whine in it for so long, we just ignore it. Mechanic can't find the cause, changed fluid and filter so much, I can do it in the dark. Front drivers door leaks water every time it rains or is washed, new door seals and hinge pins didn't fix. Every time we drive it, it seems something in the interior is broke or breaking such as sun visors, mirrors, seat adjusters, wiper arms,knobs of all sorts. ABS-Brake light stays on all the time now-GM dealer says something has went out will cost $1200- we still have good brakes. I could go on, but whats the use. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER BLAZER.I can't afford them. My 1988 Chevy pickup has 291,000 miles on it and I haven't had this much trouble.

- , Elkton, KY, USA