2000 Chevrolet Blazer electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer:

2000 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Sep 142010

Blazer

My Chevy Blazer WAS a great suv. Until gas gauge stopped working, radiator got clogged up air and heat stopped working. Whole rear end had to be replaced, bottom end went out on the engine had to replace main bearings.Manifold gaskets replaced, seat handles broke off so we cant move our seats up or down. Cant wait for tax time so we can buy another car and put this piece of sh*t out of its misery!!!!! I would rather own a ford or a dodge even maybe a @#&# foreign car! I have spent over 2700$ trying to fix this car and sht keeps breaking one thing after another.

- , Perry, OK, USA