8.0

1. replace switch (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet Blazer electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer:

2000 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Nov 112007

Blazer LS 6

After taking it to a mechanic and spending $30 and they couldn't find the problem at all told me to take it to a dealer. This is after I've already had the transmission replaced twice and I've replaced the fuel pump now the head lights. I had a friend to take it apart and when we got the lights working now I've got a security issue and the truck won't start at all. If I can get ride of this vehicle I"ll not own another Chevy, I'm going to Ford.

- , Wilmington, NC, USA