7.3

2000 Chevrolet Blazer engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer:

2000 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Jul 292010

Blazer LS 3.6L

well i tested spark plugs,wires, coil,and those were all good.i ran diagnostics and thair were no codes, it passed.i cheacked to see if i was having proplems with the fuel.i checked the pump, the filter and injecters. i cant get the dang truck to start

- , Lindsey, CA, USA

Mar 092010

Blazer LT 3.4L V6

CAR WOULD NOT START BY TURNING THE IGNATION. NO SPARK ON SPARK PLUG WIRES

- , Cape Town, RSA, South Africa

Nov 012007

Blazer LS V6

I am 26yr. old single mom trying to make it. I have a full-time job and I'm trying to finish my degree so I go to class 2 nights a week. So I really need my care to be dependable. I wanted to know if anybody had the same problem I do with my blazer and if they might be able to help. This usually happens in the morning when I'm leaving for work: I will go out to start my car and it turns over and shuts off. It doesn't even get started. If i wait for about 20min or so, it will eventually start. This is such pain, I'm always late for work. Not only that, my car makes this horrible creaking sound like a haunted house door. I have replaced the fuel pump twice. So I don't think that is the problem. And I don't have money to spend to get something major repaired.

- , Noblesville, IN, USA