2001 Chevrolet Blazer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Blazer:

2001 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Feb 042004

Blazer 4WD 6-cyl

On Feb 4th, 2004 the service engine light came on so I took the Blazer to the dealership(bert greenwald) to find out what was going on. I was told that the "air line & valve air pump assembly needed to be replaced. It's now May 4th, 2004 and I am still waiting for the part to come in. Each time I inquire about it, I am told that General Motors doesnt want them to order the part until they come up with a plan to deal with this problem since it seems to be occurring very frequently. I feel that 3 months is to long to be waiting for feedback on this even though the dealership has said they not charging me to replace the part.

- University Heights, OH, USA