2001 Chevrolet Blazer fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Blazer:

2001 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Sep 062007

when i first got the 2001 Chevy blazer i noticed that i started having transmission problems so i went and had my transmission checked and flushed it soon went out completely. then i started having problems pumping gas. the gas not only wouldn't pump no more than a few cents at a time but it started to vent into the car causing all of my belongs and my person to reek of gas fumes all day long. then my accelerator got stuck which caused me to crash twice in 2009. it seems like when you get one problem fixed on the blazer another one surfaces. how is it that Chevy has a recall on my model for just hazrd lights. who gives a damn about that. i care more about what makes the car function like the tranny and the damn fuel system. now because its out of i guess i should say the warranty mileage that they give you, they wont replace my car or give me any money towards a new one. if there is anyone with some legal advice or a lawyer that can get their attention please give me a call or email me. i would never ever recommend anyone to buy a Chevy of any model. i have had more problems with this car then i have ever had even with a pento.

- , Columbus, OH, USA