2002 Chevrolet Blazer brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Blazer:

2002 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Jan 062003

When braking pedal goes to the floor, causing extended stopping.

- Seymour, CT, USA

Jun 292002

During the test drive and subsequent to that, I experienced what I call the fat foot syndrome. That is to say, my foot engaged both the accelerator and brake pedal at the same time. I was stopped and when I attempted to procede, my foot engaged both pedals at the same time. This could be confusing to drivers behind me and result in a collision. In addition, this condition could result in premature brake lining wear.

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA