8.0

1. replace fuel pump (2 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Blazer fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Blazer:

2002 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Nov 162010

Blazer LS 4.3L V6

Left me stranded. Had to break the mounts to drop the fuel tank. Dealership said it was common on blazer. Due to my work schedule I had no time to fix it myself. I wound up paying out the ying yang to have it done. It's not hard to do and will cost drastically less if done by yourself. The part only cost around $200.00 if you order it online and the mounts are around $60 bucks a set brand new.

- , Crawfordville, FL, USA

Nov 022010

Blazer LS ZR2 4.3L

76,000 miles and the fuel pump failed i love my blazer and wouldn't sell it if i had to. But i hate how it nickel dimes me to death

- , Imperial, MO, USA