2003 Chevrolet Blazer engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Blazer:

2003 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Jan 112013

Blazer SU

The check engine light comes on, then the reduce engine comes. I have taken my Trail Blazer to the Chevrolet dealership, The gas pedel senor replaced ($395.00) I have had the camshaft sensor replaced ($700.00) Per the dealership it could be over 48 things to make the engine reduce power light come. I can not afford to pay for each item to be replaced. They can assure me that the next thing they want to replace clutch fan ($700.00) will fix the problem. If you can not got the dealership to have your car fix where can you go. I can do the hit or miss problem solving. I actual had more confinence in them than they had in the Trail Blazer.

- , Center Point, AL, USA