2005 Chevrolet Blazer seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Blazer:

2005 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Nov 032013

Blazer 6-cyl

I was notified a while back about defective air bags in 2005 Chevy trailblazers and I would be contacted on what procedures to take in order of correcting air bag. No one ever contacted me, giving me instructions on where to take my trailblazer re: Airbag to have it corrected. Did I receive the notification in error? the date above (incident date) is not correct, ..complaint could not be submitted without entering a date.

- West Palm Beach , FL, USA