1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500:

1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Owner Comments

Sep 012006

C/K 1500 Z71 5.7L V8

It was hard to determine how much gas was left when the tank was nearing empty.

- , Chatsworth, GA, USA

Dec 222011

C/K 1500 4.3L

bought the truck a week age and fuel gauge don't work. the place i got the truck said they put a new fuel pump and some other thing that makes it not work.

- , Gowrie, IA, USA

Jul 232007

C/K 1500 Silverado 305 EFI VORTEC

I don't need to scream and yell. This problem definitely sucks,suspect the sending unit in the gas tank, but at least the truck is running. I just would like any suggestions which might make the repair go a little easier. I do most repairs myself, so I like to be prepared for all the unexpected crap.

I love the truck. It looks great and runs great. If this is the only problem that I have I'll consider myself lucky.

- , Abilene, TX, USA