4.0

1. new paint job (1 reports)
1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500:

1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Owner Comments

Mar 012010

C/K 1500 Silverado

click to see larger images

paint fades paint fades paint fades paint fades

The truth is this complaint is purely cosmetic. I know it's a truck, but I still like my vehicles to look nice. I wash my truck and wax it regularly, but this past year I started noticing a slight white spot on my black trucks roof. Within 2 months all the paint on the roof had peeled off. Now it's starting to happen on the hood.I plan to repaint it myself, because a body shop quoted me at $4,000. Luckily I've painted cars before so my only cost will be the supplies.

- , Orlando, FL, USA