- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 3 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 38 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 46 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 59 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 69 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Camaro
Worst 1996 Camaro electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- security system malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Camaro Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Camaro compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Camaro overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camaro.