8.0

1997 Chevrolet Camaro accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Chevrolet Camaro:

1997 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Aug 272005

Camaro Z28

I just wish GM could produce a window control switch that would not fall out from the door after a year, also the window motors are really weak and never make it past 5 years. This is my second Camaro, I have a 1994 and I have the same problem with that car as well (only worse) My first car a 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse had the best window setup and to the day I got rid of her in 2001 the windows worked like new, as well as the 1991 Honda Accord that my sister owns 206,000K and the windows work like new. GM, take a lesson from foreign car makers on a few things (just keep the HP & Torque ratings up there.. lol)

- , Roanoke, VA, USA