9.0

1997 Chevrolet Camaro electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Chevrolet Camaro:

1997 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Mar 012012

Camaro RS 3.8L

When I bought the car the battery kept going dead. I had to put a new engine in the car. Along with a new alternator and battery and still the battery goes dead. This is the second new battery. If you don't start the car everyday the battery will go dead. Winter time you have to start it everyday or keep it on a charger. I was told that Chevy had a recall on the short but I couldn't find it.

- , Campbell, NY, mexico

Jun 072006

Camaro LE

I'm very disappointed with this vehicle. I lost faith in Chevy Camaros. This Vehicle 1997 Chevy Camaro continues to drain power or juice

- , Los Angeles, CA, USA