- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 12 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 18 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 37 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 39 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 50 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Camaro
Worst 1997 Camaro engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- runs roughly when accelerating2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Camaro Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Camaro compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Camaro overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camaro.