- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 6 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 9 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 14 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 27 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Camaro
Worst 1997 Camaro engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- runs roughly when accelerating2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Camaro Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Camaro compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Camaro overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camaro.