1998 Chevrolet Camaro cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Camaro:

1998 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Jan 192000

I have had an excessive number of problems with this vehicle. The latest problem is the radiator hose blew off the the water pump causing the engine to overheat and seize. I was already in the process of documenting an oil consumption problem. The extended factory warranty company (gmpp) has changed their mind 4 times about why it's not covered under warranty. I paid $23,000 for this car and now I have to rebuild the motor too! if anyone else has experienced similar problems with gmpp, I would like you to contact me by E-mail at my suggestion is to never buy an extended warranty because it won't do you any good if you ever have a major claim.

- Concord, CA, USA