1998 Chevrolet Camaro wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Camaro:

1998 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Jun 022007

Camaro Z28 V8

Anyone have a suggestion about how to fix this problem. I have had my car into several shops and they have all told me that they can't find anything wrong with it. It is the most annoying sound coming from the back passenger tire. The only way to describe it is that it sounds like a helicopter is chasing me down the highway (the sound of the blades). It absolutely drives me nuts!!! Because of this noise I am ready to sell my car and I love my car!! I just can't stand driving it anymore!! Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

- , Devlin, Ontario, Canada