- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Camaro
Worst 2002 Camaro suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Camaro Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Camaro compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Camaro overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camaro.