$3,000.00

1. replace (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Camaro transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Camaro:

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Jan 222007

Camaro CPE Z28 V8

Both myself and my daughter own 2002 Camaro Z28's and both the transmissions went out before 70,000. miles. This indicates a definite flaw!!! I bought mine new and had already had my transmission serviced when it failed at about 25,000 miles and was told it was repaired and didn't need to be replaced. She bought hers used so we don't know if there were prior problems.

- , Benicia, CA, USA