2002 Chevrolet Camaro wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Camaro:

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Jun 102008

Camaro

Faulty valve stems (likely from the china recall) on 2 Goodyear tires so far on my car that cracked prematurely.

- Clearwater, FL, USA

Oct 022005

Camaro

2002 Chevy Camaro tire blew out. The vehicle went off the road and struck a median wall damaging the entire front end. The vehicle came to rest partially in the left lane and median (Ohio traffic crash report).

- Perrysburg, OH, USA

Dec 192005

Camaro 8-cyl

Camaro bought November 2002, brakes and tires replaced six months later. Engine had sounded like a diesel within that same six months time. Within three years rear end producing an ever increasing howl. Had contacted dealer two times within first year about high oil consumption. Was told it was normal for a quart to be lost within 3000 miles. I have to drive this car to work and I really don't know when one of my rear axles is going to fall off. I cannot afford a new rear end and my warranty expired by mileage. I don't know if this is going to do much good but it feel good to be able to write about what a 33,000 black Camaro piece of crap can do to a man who has always been loyal as possible to Chevy and had a dream to own such a car only to find out he would have been better off with a Hyundai. I will tell you one thing and maybe this will tell you what I really think of Chevy and their cars. I wouldn't wish this purchase on my worst enemy. Biggest mistake of my life was believing in Chevy.

- Fallbrook, CA, USA