9.0

2. replace the electrical motors that power the windows (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Camaro windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Camaro:

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Jan 022013

Camaro V6

power window went out again on right side 6 years later.really

- , Plano, TX, USA

Jan 092008

Camaro SS 350 Cu In V8

The power windows would not go up & down. I was familiar with this problem as I have a 1996 Chev Astrovan & I had both power window motors replaced in it. I just got the car back & the window on the passenger side is doing the same thing. I haven't got it fixed as I can nurse the window back up by waiting 10 minutes & it will go up a few inches at a time. My neighbor had this trouble as well with his Oldsmobile. My mechanic says it is a common problem with GM vehicles.Therefore one has to wonder why GM doesn't fix this problem but I suspect it is to keep their dealers happy fixing problems such as these. No wonder they need a bailout. Their stock price is going to zero!

- , Winona, Ontario, Canada