2013 Chevrolet Camaro wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Camaro:

2013 Chevrolet Camaro Owner Comments

Jul 312015

Camaro

All four wheel valve stems started leaking at the base. One replacement has leaked since. A total of five 2013 Camaro steel wheel rubber valve stems.

- Franklin, TN, USA

Oct 152014

Camaro 8-cyl

The rear tire tread separated down the center at 55 miles an hour.

- Rhoadesville, VA, USA

Apr 132014

Camaro 6-cyl

I was driving on West Virginia highway 75 South bound on a Sunday morning, I was returning from the naval station great lakes, (my son graduated from recruit training) then unexpected happens, the right tire and the entire assembly system broke off the car, I saw the entire system, abandon my car and carry on moving forward. Without any exaggeration, I saw my life flash in front of my eyes, I thought I was a goner. Seeing your tire moving forward, while simultaneously trying to control the vehicle from colliding with the cemented median, was the worse experience yet, what a nightmare. This whole incident felt like I was hit by and ied in iraq, what a scare. My question to anyone is, how is this possible? please can someone help explain what the heck happening here, I didn't hit anything, and however I was driving a little over 70 miles per hour.

- Hubert, NC, USA

Sep 192013

Camaro

Right front tire just blew-out two blocks away from house. It's my sons car and thank god he didn't make the highway before it blew! tires are bf goodrich radials ta P245/55R18.

- New York, NY, USA