8.0

1996 Chevrolet Corsica brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Chevrolet Corsica:

1996 Chevrolet Corsica Owner Comments

Jun 292005

Corsica

About 3 weeks ago my car started acting crazy. If I let go of the steering wheel, the car would fly off to the right. When I turned the wheel to the left at all (which I had to do all the time because my car was so over aligned to the right) it shakes violently. I cant even play cd's when Im driving because the player skips from the shaking!

- , Nacogdoches, TX, USA