- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 26 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 32 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 35 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 40 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 53 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Corsica
Worst 1996 Corsica engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hesitates when starting1
- leaking coolant, intake manifold gasket failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corsica Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Corsica compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corsica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corsica.