Print this page Notes: The Chevy Express is mechanically identical to the GMC Savana.

2003 Chevrolet Express cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Express:

2003 Chevrolet Express Owner Comments

Nov 202008

Express 2500 V8

I am so frustrated that this is happening, It has been ongoing since 2008. Overheated a few times, didn't realized the thermostat was at its peak and had to pull over.

Now I constantly look at my thermostat, add water regularly, and park my car facing up; this way it doesn't leak as much, I noticed. Oh another thing, my check engine light comes on and turns off and now its on all the time. Obd 2 reader says heater sensor malfunction<<< I hate sensors!!! drives me Nuts. Sensors are nothing but scams for the dealers..

- , Granada Hills, CA, USA