5.0

2. repaint (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Express body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Express:

2004 Chevrolet Express Owner Comments

Dec 152012

Express 4.8L V8

My Chevy van is serving me well, but the paint job from GM isn't. I have seen many of the Express vans like mine on the road with the same problem. A friend told me there was a recall on them but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have been touching it up with spray paint in a can but it just keeps getting worse and worse. If anyone knows about the supposed recall please let me know. I believe GM should take care of this problem!! This is why so many people are buying foreign cars and trucks.

- , Brodheadsville, PA, USA

Jan 012010

Express 2500 5.3L

It is very sad that GM never figured out or fixed the paint peeling problems from the early 90's. I am not going to spend the money to repaint this entire van. I figured it is just great advertising for GM.

- , GAINESVILLE, GA, USA