Print this page Notes: The Chevy Express is mechanically identical to the GMC Savana.

2014 Chevrolet Express body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Express:

2014 Chevrolet Express Owner Comments

Aug 122013

Not sure I have this under the right "affected parts", I purchased a new van, had driven my prev van 238,000+ miles so I know how to use mirrors, however, the split mirrors on these new vans do not allow you to see properly backing up & I found this to be a danger. Contacted Chevy and they were not interested in doing anything about it so I purchased solid mirrors and replaced them at my own expense. Wondered if there were any other complaints"??"

- Pataskala, OH, USA