2.0

2007 Chevrolet HHR brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet HHR:

2007 Chevrolet HHR Owner Comments

Aug 102010

HHR

I bought a 2007 Chevy HHR new at the end of 2006 and it now has 80,000 miles and I am having the rotors done for the 5th time, I just had it done in March it has only been 10,000 miles, this vehicle should be recalled for this problem. I researched the internet and I am not the only one who has had this problem with the HHR. It is amazing that it continues to go on and no one does anything about it. I owe more than what the car is worth so I cannot get rid of it but in the future I will not buy a Chevy I am switching to Honda.

- Gambrills, MD, USA