2008 Chevrolet HHR windows / windshield problems: windshield washer pump went out

Windshield Washer Pump Went Out

6.0

2008 Chevrolet HHR windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet HHR:

2008 Chevrolet HHR Owner Comments

Oct 042013

HHR LS 2.2L V4

bought car in jan. 2013 car had 106,00 miles on it already. washer pump went out on oct. 2013. called dealer about the pump, they had me bring the car in and said they would see what they can do. which was nothing.

wasted trip. said they would charge me 261.00. claims my reservoir was also leaking, even if I could have paid they didn't have parts anyway. the pump shouldn't have gone out already anyway. car's not that old. I think chevy is putting in low rated parts in newer cars. cause now it's costing consumers extra bucks for buying cars. there's always something wrong or going wrong somewhere down the road. we the consumers end up footin the bill.

- , Zenda, KS, USA